Choose Color :
For those hosts looking to spice up their next party, the Vodka Zinger will be your perfect wingman. Use all-natural ingredients to create fresh-tasting, healthy cocktails with no added sugars or artificial ingredients. "Bartend" your guests beverages by infusing vodka with citrus fruits, strawberry, cucumber, hot pepper, raspberry, pineapple, rosemary... or Zing-up your own unique drink.
While vodka is the most Zing-friendly choice, any spirit can be Zinged, and the Vodka Zinger travel cap lets you conveniently take the party to-go.
Infusing vodka is a great way to enjoy a drink without the excess sugars, or artificial juices and mixers that lead to hangovers. Zing Anything would like to remind you, when Zinging with vodka or any other liquor, please drink responsibly.
Note: The Vodka Zinger is different than the Aqua Zinger in that it has a finer mesh screen so that less pulp enters the spirit, and the top wide opening allows for easy pouring into a bar glass.
The stainless steel bottle has a bottom-mounted grinder that retains the ground pulp of your ingredients, but allows the pure extracted flavors to travel through a fine-combed mesh screen and infuse the water.
All you need to do is add fresh ingredients, twist, and shake!
- vacuum insulated, double wall stainless steel keeps your drinks cold or hot
- finger hole provided for easy carrying
- wide mouth top allows for easy filling and ice cubes, if needed
- cushioned base through a soft rubber base pad to prevent slippage
- food grade safe 18/8 stainless steel (no metallic aftertaste)
- large ingredient cup allows for maximized flavor
- easy to clean
- hot and cold liquid safe
- carbonated water or beer friendly
- BPA/Halogen/EA and Phthalates free
- Designed in the USA
- Made in the USA Tritan™ material
- Made in China
- 19oz bottle
- Patented, and Patents Pending: zinganything.com/IP
Using your Zinger
Ease of operation is the Zing standard. Throughout our development process it remained a strong design focus. Each Zinger is simple to clean and allows you to enjoy creating tasty new infusions.
- unscrew the bottom of the Zinger
- add ingredients of your choice
- screw bottom lid back on
- fill with vodka (or other spirit of choice)
- shake and let soak
Now you are ready to enjoy! When you screw on the bottom cup, the blades simultaneously grind the ingredients, releasing flavorful juices and allowing them to seep into the spirits. Zing!
Re-Use and Cleaning
The recommended shelf life of Vodka Zings is seven days, if refrigerated. All mixtures should stay refrigerated after mixing. If you plan to consume your Zing creation within 12 hours, chilling is not required.
Vodka Zings typically produce one flavor infusion per Zing. After this infusion is consumed, empty the Zinger completely, clean, and discharge used ingredients before Zinging a new batch of flavored vodka.
Vodka Zings have a more robust flavor after one-three hours of steeping. Longer infusion times provide for a stronger and more noticeable flavor.